How to Make r.boo Tentacles [photoshop tut]
So today I am gonna show you how to make tentacles using PHOTOSHOP
This method is the simplest of all!!!
- Choose 400 x 400 pixels in new image.
Name it "tentacles"
- Use the "Polygon Laso Tool" to make a triangle.[easiest tool]
- Fill the triangle with any colour of your choice but lighter colours are better.
I choose light blue
- DESELECT THE TRIANGLE (Crtl + D)
- Go to Filter->Distort->Shear, and select the box that says "Repeat Edge Pixels"
- Do not make it too long or stretched out,
if the end is too small, the bevel won't work too well on it.
- click on Layer->Layer Style->Bevel and Emboss. Make sure it is set to "inner level "and the technique is at "Smooth"
- Depth: 60%
- Crop the image, move the tentacle around, and you're done!